PAYMENT SCHEME

Understanding the stage by stage payment scheme allows you to plan your finances better and service your loan.

Normal Progressive Payment Scheme (NPS)

For Buildings Under Construction (BUC)

Deferred Payment Scheme (DPS)

For Completed Developments

The deferred payment scheme was implemented by developers to help improve sales. The DPS allows buyers to first pay a small percentage of the purchase price to own the unit and the balance of the purchase price at a later date, usually 1-2 years later depending on the development.

For e.g. The Interlace & D'Leedon

Buyers pay an upfront 10% of purchase price and the remaining 90% a year later. 

For buyers looking to purchase a second property, the DPS may be just what you need as it would grant allowance towards paying the purchase price of the unit and allows more time to manage your assets.

Payment Scheme for Resale Condos

PROPERTIES FOR SALE

SERVICES

LEARN

FINANCING

Follow us on:

  • Wee Property Facebook
  • Wee Property Instagram
  • Wee Property Twitter
  • YouTube
  • PropertyGuru Terry wee profile

Disclaimer: All efforts have been taken in ensuring the accuracy of all data and information presented here. We shall not be liable or held responsible whatsoever for any loss or inconvenience caused relating to decisions made by the audience. All case studies/ scenarios/ opinions presented here are for reference and educational purposes only and is not intended to give investment advice or recommendations. All forecasts and estimates are not basis for actual performance, actual results may vary on a case-to case basis. By submitting your personal particulars to us, you hereby agree to allows us to contact you via the information provided by you. No part of this site may be reproduced whatsoever under any circumstance without prior written approval.

Copyright © 2020 by Wee Property. All rights reserved.